Plaza Tire Service is growing and hiring additional warehouse personnel for its Cape Girardeau Distribution Center. Plaza Tire Service handles the inventory needs of its retail locations and wholesale customers through the Cape Girardeau Distribution Center. Warehouse personnel play a key role in handling incoming deliveries and getting the proper items out to customers in a timely manner.
This position is normally a 5-day workweek. It includes Monday-Saturday hours.
In addition to hourly compensation, Plaza Tire Service’s Warehouse Personnel are also eligible for these benefits:
- 401(k) retirement accounts
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid vacations
Plaza Tire Service is willing to train the right people. The most successful candidates possess the following qualifications, which are expected of applicants.
- Valid drivers license
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Complete and authorize a background check and drug screening subject to Plaza Tire Service’s corporate approval
- Ability to lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds
- Ability to stand/walk a minimum of eight (8) hours
Applicants will be subject to background screening and pre-employment drug testing.
To apply, you must complete an application in-person at our corporate office and distribution center (2075 Corporate Circle, Cape Girardeau, Mo.).