Management Position – Hourly Plus Bonus Opportunities
Join the winning team at Plaza Tire Service! In business since 1963, Plaza Tire Service is a family-owned company with 63 locations across Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky and Arkansas. In Fall 2017, Plaza Tire Service was named Tire Dealer of the Year out of 30,000 potential entrants by Modern Tire Dealermagazine, a leading publication in the tire industry. We are a growing business and a leader in our industry.
Plaza Tire Service is large enough to help you grow in your career, and small enough to care that you do.
We are currently hiring for a Management Position in Southern Illinois.
A friendly, customer-focused attitude is a must for this position. Our customers have choices, and we win their business with a combination of a great selection, low prices, and most importantly, outstanding customer service. In this role, you will work closely with the store manager and learn about the responsibilities of other personnel to reach a full understanding of store operations and goals. Additionally, you’ll have direct contact with the most important person in the business – the customer.
While previous automotive experience is a plus, it is not a requirement. We will train the right person for the position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sell tires by focusing on the features and benefits of the product in relation to the customer’s needs
- Sell automotive services ranging from routine maintenance to repair services
- Schedule service work and manage the workflow
- Address and resolve customer concerns/complaints with a goal of complete customer satisfaction
- Participate in achieving store profitability
- Audit GL’s/PL’s for correctness
- Be willing to grow knowledge through training, certifications and licensures
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- At least three years of work experience in sales, customer service or an automotive-related field
- Proven sales record from previous employment
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to explain complex repairs in layman’s terms
- Valid driver’s license required
- Be at least 18 years of age
Compensation and Benefits
- $13-$18 per hour plus bonus and incentive opportunities
- Ongoing training/education
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employee-employer contributed 401k and more
All applicants are subject to background and drug screenings.