Driver (Class E)
Plaza Tire Service is growing and hiring an additional Driver for its Cape Girardeau Distribution Center. Our drivers cover routes between Cape Girardeau and Plaza Tire Service stores throughout Missouri, Western Kentucky, Southern Illinois and Northern Arkansas. Most routes have drivers home each night; some do require overnights.
Plaza Tire Service handles the inventory needs of its retail locations and wholesale customers through the Cape Girardeau Distribution Center. When not on the road, this position includes working within the warehouse to help prepare shipments.
This position is typically five days per week Monday-Friday hours.
Plaza Tire Service is willing to train the right person. The most successful candidates possess the following qualifications, which are expected of applicants.
- Valid drivers license with Class E endorsement
- Clean driving record
- Ability to drive a vehicle with manual (standard) transmission
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to lift a minimum of seventy-five (75) pounds
In addition to hourly compensation, Plaza Tire Service offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- 401(k) retirement accounts
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Applicants will be subject to background screening and pre-employment drug testing.
Apply online or in person at 2075 Corporate Circle in Cape Girardeau.